Relationship

business

HOW TO GET 7Gb FOR #700 On Airtel



Today I will be showing you how
you can get 7GB for just 700 to
rock at the weekends, you can
download, stream, surf with it as
you like.

This is not a tweak but
just applying a bit of knowledge.There are 3 more on
other networks which I’ll share
with you later on but not now, So
visit us often to be the first to see
these updates.

The package only exists on Airtel
Network. Well, Airtel called it
weekend plan but to me, it has gone
beyond weekend plan. Airtel weekend plan can simply be
accumulated the way you want to be
use when the time is ripe. This is
how I got my own 7GB every
weekend. Airtel only allow you to subscribe
once per day, which means that you
can only get 1GB per day

>>The gigs can be accumulated till
weekend.
>>The more you subscribe the more
the expiry date extends. So I sub from Sunday till Saturday,
and then use the plan for weekend
without thinking of anything data
exhaustion. It is simple, dial Cost N100…

If you are not eligible, get
a new Airtel Sim How Can I Subscribe? *474*1#

No comments:

Post a Comment